Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Magic Pumpkin Page

Here is another post on my Disney World trip scrapbook.  This trip was such a big deal, I decided that I would splurge and hire a limosine to take us to the airport.  The picture that my husband took of me and the kids in front of the limosine at the airport had to be done on a special page, so I decided to create a Magic Pumpkin and place us inside of the pumpkin.  I could not find a cut file that suited me for the magic pumpkin, so I had to create one by hand.  This is what I came up with!



It doesn't show up well, but the darker green lines are stickles, and if you look closely, you can see that I used gold stickles to draw the lines of the pumpkin.  The moon and stars are glitter stickers that I bought in a packet several years ago.

I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Love the glitter accents. It really makes the images "pop"!

    ReplyDelete