Saturday, September 25, 2010

Envelope Challenge - My Pink Stamper


There is a challenge on the Pink Stamper website to do something with an envelope, so here is my idea.  We took a family vacation to Disney World and had a blast. I wanted to scrapbook the cards that we used that week as room keys, proof of meal plan etc.  I decided to display them by creating an envelope out of vellum so you could see the cards through the envelope.  I then lined the envelope with gold paper and decided that it was a little plain so I added the small ribbon.  I then used the same ribbon on the tag that I made to put the journaling on.

Here is a close up picture of the envelope.

2 comments:

  1. Great LO Page!!!
    Do forget to stop over at my blog and follow and comment for my without warning GIVEAWAYS.

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete