Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Great Blog to visit

I am sorry for not posting anything for a couple of weeks now, but I have been busy with the kids sports and adjusting back to the school schedules. I hope to get back to regular posts starting this weekend!

I just wanted to let you know that I found this great blog today. It is called Penny Duncan Creations. She has a lot of great SVG cut files along with tutorials showing you how to download and cut her shaplie files. I loved how she made an embossed image from one of her shaplie files. She also has some digital images which I have not ventured into yet, but I have a friend who is going to spend some time with me on Friday showing me how the digital stuff all works! I am so afraid for my pocktbook right now!!!

Anyway go check out Penny's blog, I am sure you will find something you like there. I have posted a link under my lists of blogs that I follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment