Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tea Pot

Here is a tea pot I made with a cut file I purchased from My Time Made Easy.  Here is the address,  http://mytimemadeeasy.com/.  Just search under the store for Tea Pot and you will find it listed there.

I created the knob on top from strips of left over paper.  I made two circles and joined them together at opposite directions.  I just love how it turned out and plan to give it to my mom who actually collects Tea Pots.  I would like to try and make a matching tea cup and saucer to go with it, I will let you know if I actually succeed at that!
Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

  1. OMG....This teapot is AMAZING!!!!!! I LOVE this and the detail is incredible!!!!! Beautiful job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa you've outdone yourself! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete