Saturday, July 3, 2010

Wedding Card

Here is a wedding card that I made using the Stretch Your Imagination cart from PC. First I cut the card at 5 in, which I was thinking would give me an A2 size card, but I actually got a 5 X 5 size card. The layering for the couple was cut at 2 1/2 inches. I put the red paper behind it because I wanted the little heart at the bottom to stand out. I also had to make an envelope to fit the card. I found a Design Studio cut file at a great blog called The Frugal Crafter (two of my favorite things frugality and crafting!), there is a link on the right hand side of my blog. The envelope she created did not fit my 5 X 5 card, but with very little tweaking I made it the size that I needed it to be.

I don't know if you can see it or not, but the wedding dress was cut with white glitter paper (I think it is Die Cuts With a View-but I am not certain). The black & white stripped paper is glitter also, probably DCWV.

Here is a picture of the envelope I made for the card. Isn't it great? Thanks Frugal Crafter!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the link, the card and envie look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is beautiful and the envelope looks great, just like one you would buy. (And I mean that as a compliment!)

    ReplyDelete