Sunday, July 17, 2011

Victorian Birthday Card


This is a card I made for someone who loves purple and who lives in an old Victorian style house.  I used the Heritage cartridge from provo craft and chose the hat design.  I cut it at 3 1/2 on black cardstock.  The background paper was cut at 5 1/4 X 4, the paper that I used was double sided, so I cut 1 1/2 inches off of the bottom and turned it over to have a matching design on the bottom portion which I stamped Happy Birthday on.  I wrapped the ribbon around it before placing it on the card.

I mounted the hat and added flowers to it using glitter.  I also added glitter to the ribbon of the hat.  I did not mount the hat on pop dots because I wanted the glitter flowers to come off of the hat onto the background paper. 

I hope you enjoyed this, let me know if you have any questions,

No comments:

Post a Comment