Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thanks Lifesaver Card

My daughter and son attended a sailing camp this summer. We had to borrow life vests from a friend. Here is a picture of the card I made as a Thank You. The word "Thanks" was cut from the Lyrical Letters cart and the anchor was made from a punch I bought from Emagination website.


Here is the card opened. The waves were cut from a free cut file on the website SVG Cuts. They have several great cut files to choose from. The words "Your a lifesaver" were cut using DS and the Cursive 101 cart. The life jacket was one I made by hand just using a real life jacket as a model. Unfortunately the pictures do not do it justice, I love how it looked. I couldn't find a cut file of a sail boat that I liked for this card, so I drew one by hand and cut it out.

Here is an up close picture of the vest. You can see that I have it hanging from a piece of black ribbon. I used the same ribbon to make the ties around the vest.

I moved the vest out of the way so you could see the sail boat.


Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's absolutely fantastic! Love the life jacket.

    ReplyDelete