Sunday, August 1, 2010

Track & Field Day Scrapbook Pages

Here are a few pages I did of my daughter in first grade for Track and Field day at her school. The letters were made using the cricut cart Cuttin' Up, the words "field day" in a flag came from the cart Locker Talk as well as the ribbon.

For this page I cut the track in the background out using the background feature of the Sports Mania cart.

The words were cut using the Cuttin' Up cart and the female runners were cut from the Sports Mania cart using the Border feature.

For this page I used the Everyday Paper Doll Dress Up cart and dressed the little girl in the same clothes that my daughter was wearing that day. She wore a purple shirt with jeans and complained about being hot so she rolled up her pant legs as much as possible. I did the same for the paper doll.

Here is a close up of the paper doll with her rolled up pant legs. I just inked them up with a little white ink to make them look realistic. I wanted the jump rope to match the one my daughter was using, so I cut out the jump rope twice. Once in black and once in white I then cut up the white one in small section to mount on the black rope. I think it is so cute that way!

I made the letters look like they were stitched in using a black pin.

This is the last page for Track & Field Day. To let you know just how far behind I am, my daughter is in 7th grade now!

1 comment: