Sunday, August 1, 2010

Full House Fathers Day card

Here is a card I made for my DH this past Fathers Day. He loves to play poker so I made a card that resembles playing cards. What is funny about this card is that I came up with the idea of making a card that resembles a full house, but could not come up with some great words for the front. I was showing it to my children and asked them if they had any good ideas for the front and my 10 year old son immediately said, what about "We're All In For Fathers Day"! I thought it was perfect and decided to use it. I later noticed that I forgot to put the apostrophe in the word "We're" but we had already given away the card, Oops! Maybe next year I will catch all spelling errors.



I think the inside is a little plain, but I was in a hurry to get it done in time for Fathers Day! The letters on the inside were made using the Storybook cart from PC but I am not sure where I got the cut files for the shapes, but I think I used SCAL.

2 comments: